What We Do - Our Services
Sugar’s Gift™’s Services for Our Little Angels
- We are the only non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization in the country who does what we do. We work with specific veterinarians in each of our coverage areas who have knowledge, experience and compassion to help your Little Angel cross peacefully. They are vetted and are well-known in each of the communities in which they serve. Our vets will come to your home and help your terminally ill pet cross the Rainbow Bridge comfortably.
- We also provide a private cremation and we'll deliver your baby back home is a beautiful, handmade urn. We understand that not every pet owner wants this part of our service, and we'll discuss that when you call us and talk about whether you want us to help you and your beautiful pet.
- We do not charge for any of our services; however, it costs us between $800 - $1,200 to help your pet, so we appreciate any level of donation that you can afford. We can only help more pets by receiving more donations, and "paying it forward" to help the next terminally ill pet who needs us is also very heart-warming for you, as many of our pet owner recipients tell us.
- If your pet is terminally ill, please call us and we'll discuss whether our services are right for you, your family and your Little Angel.
Planning Services and Workshop for Our Little Angels' Owners:
- We are available for workshops to discuss our services for your Community, your Rescue Organization, your Special Event or other venues.
- We provide workshops about Special Estate Planning Issues for Pet Owners and what documents you need to protect your pets at the end of your life. Pet Trusts are a vehicle that can be useful and we have experience to help you understand whether they would be helpful to you.
- Call us if you would like to have someone from our organization speak to your specific audience.